2011/05/07

Old tunnels make me EXCITED!

Hello! It was Golden Week from 29th April to 5th May in Japan. So I went back to my hometown during that. I visited old tunnel to take photos.

Let's start from here.
After you looked at this photo, don't you want to explore?
Having a chain across the pass makes me excited!

I continued to walk to the destination.

Phew, I felt a little fear, because I was scared of heights!
If I fell down, I would go to heaven. x(
I continued to walk for 35 minutes...


Ta-da!
I got my goal! :D Sooo amazing! Don't you think so?
This is inside the old tunnel.

Of course, this isn't used any more.
But this used to be used for carrying trees.

For your information, this was built in the Meiji era.

When I saw this at the first time, I thought it was well worth continuing to walk on rough road in 35 minutes.

Another old tunnel. This tunnel is dug with bare hands!




And then, when I was walking, I found a funny plant.
Do you know what is the name of cutie?


As I had feared, I felt a muscle pain!!
But I feel like a million bucks now. Yay!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿